What is Verge coin?
Verge Currency was created in 2014 under the name DogeCoinDark. in 2016, it was rebranded to Verge Currency. As they said, their mission is to empower people around the world by bringing blockchain transactions into everyday life. Verge cryptocurrency makes it possible to engage in direct transactions quickly, efficiently and privately. Verge coin is a cryptocurrency designed for everyday use and it improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain and aims to fulfill its initial purpose of providing individuals and businesses with a fast and decentralized way of making direct transactions while maintaining personal privacy.
What is important that Verge uses multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and I2P. The IP addresses of the users are obfuscated and the transactions are completely untraceable. Also transaction speeds are ultra-fast compared to other coins. Simple Payment Verification technology allows average transaction confirmation times to drop to ~5 seconds. Verge offers a wide array of simple secure wallets for multiple operating systems. The revolutionary Tor Android Wallet offers fast mobile anonymity, which is a unique feature among privacy-oriented coins.
Price and prediction about Verge (XVG)
Verge price equal to 0.0617 USD at 2017-12-17. If you buy XVG for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 1621.888 XVG. Based on automatic forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2022-12-14 is 0.0875 US Dollars.
On Internet forums people say that Verge has excellent opportunity to first replace Monero. In terms of bitcoins, it can reach 0.0001-0.001 levels realistically. Also Verge has wallets, it is anonymous and it is cool. The only thing that it lacks is adaption and merchants. Verge has quite realistic potential to reach 1 usd per coin – perhaps it happens when btc is 20 000 usd but still as Verge is trading literally in the fractions of pennies it has better expected value than bitcoin.
According to Steemit, thay said that XVG was expected to enter the top 10 cryptocurrencies by end of 2017. The 9th ranked crypto as of July 2nd, 2017 is Monerowhich has an MC of $598 million. Well, they made a little mistake ;-) Verge is currently listed on 8 exchanges. It is yet to be listed on Poloniex, Kracken, Bitfinex – some major US exchanges. Also, there is no CHinese presence yet.
How to buy this crypto?
There are a few different ways to get Verge coins. The most common option is buying them on a supported exchange. Users can also tip each other on integrated social platforms. If you have an Android device, you can also take XVG on the go and send or receive coins with your mobile Verge wallet app. It is projected to be reached in 8 to 10 years at the time of writing (2017). Atomic Swaps Capability is utilized when trading on decentralized exchanges (DEX).
What is the best in XVG?
- Wraith Protocol – highly anticipated update which is due to go live in 2-3 days (Nov 6th). Wraith allows users to seamlessly switch between public and private ledgers on the Verge Blockchain, so you can choose if you want a fully anonymous transaction or not.
- Transparent ledger that allows anyone to view all of its transactions, but protects user identities and locations by integrating both Tor and I2P so that IP addresses are not exposed.
100 transactions per second. With RSK technology implemented that number is projected to reach 2000 transactions per second.
- Verge Currency wallets feature Tor and I2P networks already integrated, so that there is no additional setup required. Just download the wallet and start transacting with your IP-address obfuscated.
- Implementation of BIP65, which allows the exchange between XVG and other coins via atomic swaps, eliminating the need for third parties or exchanges.
- Black Paper
- Mining Pools (Mining Resources)
- Blockchain Explorer (ProHashing)
- Blockchain Explorer (Verge)
- Blockchain Explorer (CCMiner.org)
- Symbol: XVG
- Algo: Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, and lyra2rev2
- RPC port: 20102
- Block Time: 30 seconds
- P2P port: 21102