What is IOST crypto?
The IOS offers a solid infrastructure for all kinds of online service providers. Its ultra-high TPS, privacy protection, scalable and secure blockchain provide infinitely many new possibilities for online service providers to serve their customer base.
As we can read in White Papers, the IOS is designed to fill the void and not only provides its users a completely decentralized way to exchange online services and digital goods, but also enables developers to deploy large scale dApps with the ability to support massive number of users.
“In our vision, the IOS is a next-generation blockchain technology that provides the network infrastructure to support a service-oriented ecosystem.”
In the ecosystem of the I0S, all intelligent loT devices (such as computing devices, self-driving vehicles, drones, unmanned terminals, and cluster storage devices) can be considered nodes in the network. In the IOS system design, they have “first class nodes’ that support all technical functionalities and serve as network maintainers, service providers or rule enforcers. The idea of a “first class node” is similar to that of the “first class citizen” in Java, which supports all operations available to all other entities.
In the IOS ecosystem, we will also introduce Semi as a measurement of users contributions. Servi is a token designed to encourage members to contribute to the continued development of the IOS community. It has the following attributes:
- Non-tradable: Since Semi is not designed as a medium of exchange, Semi can not be traded or exchanged in any way.
- Self-destructive: After validating a block, the system will automatically clear the Servi balance owned by the validator, so that nodes with high believability can take turns in validating blocks, thus ensuring a fair block generation process.
- Self-issuance: Semi will be generated and deposited to user’s account automatically after certain contributions, such as providing community services, evaluating services provided by another party, or making other special contributions.
Where to buy IOST token?
Remember, you need to know the basics of cryptocurrency knowledge to trade on the Exchange. The supply of native IOS tokens totals 21 billion (21,000,000,000). IOSTs will be distributed as ERC-20 compatible tokens after the private token sale. They will be converted 1:1 to native IOS tokens after the deployment of the stable version of the I0S. No public sale will be held.
Predictions and reviews?
The introduction of this currency to the Exchange has aroused great interest. At the moment there is no information about predictions and all positive reviews are being built at White Papers. As we can read in White Papers, in the IOS system, IOS Token, like tokens in other blockchain systems, serves as the medium of exchange for all transactions and commission fees. More importantly, IOST also plays a important role in calculating a user’s believability score. What is important, all IOS tokens will be generated in the Genesis Block.
Worth to know, that IOS created a handful of tools to help them realize their dreams:
- Data storage services are the backbones of any ecosystem. With HUDS, the IOS ecosystem provides a decentralized secured, searchable, efficient and economical way to store information.
- dApps and smart contracts are the centerpieces of the IOS ecosystem. In the IOS blockchain, developers can not only enjoy the stability and high concurrency brought by the IOS virtual machine, but also the ability to develop in all mainstream programming languages.
- Users will have opportunities to provide feedback upon completion of the service. FTFS is designed to ensure all feedback is trustworthy.
What You think? Is it worth investing in it? Write a comment